Pages

Thursday 4 May 2017

Keep Your Car Spotlessly Clean with Car Vacuum Cleaner and Upholstery Cleaner

It is hard for me to find leisure time between my office and my children. My busy schedule prevents me from properly cleaning my car’s interior. I may perform light dusting or clean the litter. It is not enough to keep the interior immaculate. I needed some exclusive cleaning machines and Manmachine Works delivered these devices to my doorstep.
I purchased the ARES 37/1 and this unique car vacuum cleaner has turned cleaning into an effortless task. Its efficient performance never let me feel exhausted. I even use this wet/dry vacuum cleaner to pick up liquid litter. I have recently purchased the ESTRO-125 car upholstery cleaner through Manmachine Works. This upholstery-cleaning machine has turned the fabric, vinyl, and leather covers stain-free. The flawless performance of this machine amazed me and I now use this machine to clean the home textiles.
Vacuum Cleaning:
The ARES-37/1 opened my eyes and helped me visualize the real condition of my car’s interior. This machine helped me realize the difference between surface cleaning and thorough cleaning. I checked the polyester filter after my first use and the amount of dirt particles astonished me.
  • I removed the litter from my car’s interior and made it ready for vacuuming with ARES-37/1. I also removed the floor mats and cleaned these items separately for intense dust removal.
  • The removal of floor mats made it easier for me to clean the car’s floor. I used the Dusting Brush of ARES-37/1 to clean the floor of my car. The long and soft bristles of this brush can remove tiny and medium-sized debris with equal efficiency. This vacuum cleaner is capable of generating variable suction pressure and airflow. This feature has helped me clean delicate areas without causing any damage.
  • I used the Crevice Tool to clean debris from tight corners, narrow spaces, or hard-to-reach areas. I was able to operate this equipment easily due to its slim design. I cleaned the area around the clutch, the narrow grooves of the AC, the buttons on the dashboard, and the inner edges of the car seats.
  • The unique shape of Crevice Tool helped me clean under the seats and the small space between the door and the seat. It also collected dust particles from seat linings.
  • I always clean the floor mats in the end and Crevice Tool is the perfect device for this cleaning.

Upholstery Cleaning:
The vacuum cleaner can thoroughly clean my car’s interior; though, it cannot make the upholsteries spotless. I use neoprene and leather covers for my car seats. It is not hard to remove stains from neoprene covers. The leather stains easily if the colored material is not cleaned immediately. I purchased the ESTRO-125 car upholstery cleaner due to this reason.
  • This upholstery-cleaning machine uses the Spray Extraction method to remove dirt and stains. One tube of the armchair nozzle carries a detergent mixed solution onto the upholsteries. Another tube carries the extracted water from the seats to the machine.
  • I always use Manmachine’s proprietary chemical cleaning agent. This pH-neutral and colorless cleaning solution has not damaged the car’s upholsteries during cleaning.
  • The Armchair Nozzle helped me extract the dirt-filled solution immediately after cleaning. This unique mechanism allowed me to clean stains efficiently and has truly turned my car spotless.

No comments:

Post a Comment